Now that the dust is settling from the Multifamily Scholarship Program, it gave me some time last night to think of a focus word that really described the candidates who wanted to be part of this program. The one that stood out in my mind was determination. From the comments on the original blog post to the level they reached out to their own community for support it showed some amazing determination on their part for something that they wanted so badly-apartment training.
The Training Factor certainly welcomes all of them to our community and is determined to give them more than our best as they progress through their curriculum. In light of our focus word for today here are ten other items I had been giving thought to that we should be determined to do.
- Be determined to have an open mind to new initiatives your property management company is rolling out.
- Be determined to seek and find better ways to optimize your daily process.
- Be determined to make your residents happy.
- Be determined to actively find ways to commend your team for the hard work they do.
- Be determined to follow through on maintenance requests as quickly as possible and also be determined to communicate the timeline with the resident.
- Be determined to follow through on all phone calls and internet leads
- Be determined to be a stellar example in living and breathing the Fair Housing Act.
- Be determined to build a vibrant thriving interactive community.
- Be determined to ask a question.
- Be determined to put a smile on someone’s face.
Can you add to this list? What are you determined to do today? Why is determination such a key element to daily business success? Please share all of your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you want to make sure you do not miss out on any posts, please consider subscribing by email here or by RSS feed. For those who subscribe by email, Feedburner will email you a confirmation link that you must click though in order to receive the regular posts. We appreciate you being here today.